Guest Relations & Duty Manager
Cosa comprende il lavoro
At Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that modern business travellers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that understands and supports them, helping at every turn.
Crowne Plaza Geneva is always looking for people who consistently excel in their role and are committed to providing an exceptional stay to its guests: people who create a trusting relationship, encourage success and make a difference.
Awarded the Great Place to Work certificate since 2021, Crowne Plaza Geneva is proud to offer an inclusive, supportive and stimulating work environment. Our diverse team is the secret to our success. We encourage each and every one to develop their potential through internal mobility opportunities, training and on-the-job learning.
Join us as our Guest Relations & Duty Manager:
Under the supervision of the Front Office Director and to succeed on this key position, your main duties will be:
- Be responsible for all activities of the Front Office as well as other hotel activities relating to the effective and efficient operation of the hotel.
- Be responsible for the smooth operation of the hotel, makes decisions on all matters involving guest contact with hotel employees.
- In the absence of the management, have full authority on all decisions.
- Ensure maximum safety of guests, patrons and employees during emergencies. The protection of the hotel's interest must be of major concern to you.
- In all incidents, provide management and department heads with reports and takes action to avoid repetition of any incident, accident, theft, complaint, etc.
- Register the bookings on the computer and the guests to the loyalty programs.
- Actively participate in the sales optimization of his department and the hotel.
- Ensure the preparation and follow-up of guests’ stays.
- Assign, prepare and control VIP rooms and arrivals.
- Manage customer feedbacks (positive or negative), hotel media, the analysis of customer reviews and questionnaires, and respond in writing to the guests.
- Coordinate resale and cancellation situations with the Reservations Department and the Front Desk; participate in the preparation of reports prepared by the Front Office.
- Prepare the daily recap and present the "daily briefing / handover" for the next team.
- Perform the same duties as a receptionist (registering guests, distributing room keys and performing Check In / Check Out).
Ce que nous attendons de vous
From a Higher Education in Hospitality, you have minimum 2 and 3 years of experience in a similar position within a hotel of the same category (international luxury hotel) and capacity (+200 rooms).
You are fluent in English and French, at a C1 level minimum. Mastering a third foreign language of one of our target markets (Germany, China, India, Italy, Middle East, Netherlands, Russia) is highly desirable. Excellent knowledge of Opera is necessary.
You are proactive, a patient listener and a people- and result-oriented person. You are acknowledged for your ability to communicate with diplomacy but firmness with your guests and your team. Passionate by Hospitality, you aim to create a memorable experience for each of your guests.
This position is opened to Swiss citizens or EU passport holders.
Ce que nous vous proposons
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve. Visit http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
- Dipartimento: Guest Relations
The Crowne Plaza Geneva pulls out all the stops to create your home away from home. In a setting combining elegance and comfort, you'll be attended by friendly and professional staff. The hotel provides excellent services to ensure that your visit to Geneva is unforgettable.
Located in the district of Cointrin, the Crowne Plaza Geneva is close to the airport, railway station, city centre and those places at the heart of city life – venues like the Palexpo Conference Centre where the famous Geneva Motor Show is held every year. Whether you come to Geneva on business or simply to discover the city of Calvin with all its treasures, the Crowne Plaza Hotel offers you Swiss quality and an ambiance that marries elegance and simplicity.
The Crowne Plaza Geneva is also the ideal venue for organizing your events. The hotel can assist you in organizing gala dinners, conferences, private functions and even wedding receptions. Our excellent service is available to you to guarantee a successful event.
Even if you're just passing through, come and enjoy a gastronomic experience in our restaurants Seventy5 or Le Jardin. Don't forget our Sunday brunches, a mouthwatering treat for all the family.
Guest Relations & Duty Manager
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: