Cosa comprende il lavoro
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
At Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that modern business travellers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that understands and supports them, helping at every turn.
Awarded the Great Place to Work certificate since 2020, our two properties, InterContinental Genève and Crowne Plaza Geneva are proud to offer an inclusive, supportive and stimulating work environment. Our diverse teams are the secret to our success. We encourage each and every one to develop their potential through internal mobility opportunities, training and on-the-job learning.
Your day to day
Join us as an IT Manager:
For InterContinental Genève and Crowne Plaza Geneva, your main duties will be to:
- Prepare and implement Preventive Maintenance Schedule for all IT hardware & software.
- Oversee and handle network configurations, servers, workstations, networking equipment, PABX, email accounts and support for the underlying server/desktop infrastructure.
- Ensure the smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet, Property Management Systems - PMS, Point of Sale - POS, IPTV, Telephony systems and other software vendors.
- Shoulder and advise the Management Team in the study of new solutions (choice of software, hardware, network architecture).
- Ensure data safety and protection.
- Respond courteously and efficiently to queries and problems from guests and system users.
- Ensure a high quality of service to our guests in order to maintain a high level of satisfaction.
- Ensure that all our systems are up to date and secured to limit the downtime.
- Identify and implement solutions to user issues and concerns associated with the use of personal computer equipment.
- Ensure that policies and procedures relating to PCI compliance are updated.
- Maintain a system error / progress log book and deals with reported problems.
- Ensure that IT Audit points are implemented as per relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
- Monitors and maintains proper inventory of hardware and software license.
What we need from you
With at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or technical discipline, you have more than 5 years of experience in a similar position within a 5-star hotel. Your experience gave you the skills to work efficiently with both the Head Office and the managers.
You are fluent in English, French and German. Mastering a third foreign language of one of our target markets (Germany, China, India, Italy, Middle East, Netherlands, Russia) is highly desirable.
You have superior technical aptitude and a proven ability to manage complex tasks. You are acknowledged for your strong analytical skills and your demonstrated problem solving ability. You can justify of an excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audience. Leader and team player, you know how to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
This position is opened to Swiss citizens and work permit holders as well as EU passport holders.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us, all applications are welcome.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve. Visit http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
- Dipartimento: Informatica e tecnologia
Su di te
- Lingue richieste: Inglese e Francese.
The Crowne Plaza Geneva pulls out all the stops to create your home away from home. In a setting combining elegance and comfort, you'll be attended by friendly and professional staff. The hotel provides excellent services to ensure that your visit to Geneva is unforgettable.
Located in the district of Cointrin, the Crowne Plaza Geneva is close to the airport, railway station, city centre and those places at the heart of city life – venues like the Palexpo Conference Centre where the famous Geneva Motor Show is held every year. Whether you come to Geneva on business or simply to discover the city of Calvin with all its treasures, the Crowne Plaza Hotel offers you Swiss quality and an ambiance that marries elegance and simplicity.
The Crowne Plaza Geneva is also the ideal venue for organizing your events. The hotel can assist you in organizing gala dinners, conferences, private functions and even wedding receptions. Our excellent service is available to you to guarantee a successful event.
Even if you're just passing through, come and enjoy a gastronomic experience in our restaurants Seventy5 or Le Jardin. Don't forget our Sunday brunches, a mouthwatering treat for all the family.
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: