Night Audit Polyvalent
Cosa comprende il lavoro
At Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that modern business travellers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that understands and supports them, helping at every turn.
Crowne Plaza Geneva is always looking for people who consistently excel in their role and are committed to providing an exceptional stay to its guests: people who create a trusting relationship, encourage success and make a difference.
Join us as our new Night Audit Polyvalent:
Under the supervision of the Night Manager, your main duties will be to:
- Ensure the permanence of the reception during the night and ensure the quality of the services offered to clients. Welcome guests and ensure Check In / Check Out.
- Prepare the next day’s arrivals (individual and group).
- Perform the role of bellboy/valet during the night, upon guests’ requests.
- Handle requests related to in-room Housekeeping (requests for extra beds, dental kit, etc.).
- Check the lobby’s and public spaces’ cleanliness during the night.
- Manage the hotel’s parking’s opening and closing, check the parked cars and charge the rooms accordingly.
- Actively participate in the optimization of sales in the department and the hotel.
- Ensure the Front Office’s accounting: validation of invoices, collection of payments, preparation of accounting reports for the management.
- Make a report of the night and forwards any request from guests to the Front Office Agents taking over.
Ce que nous attendons de vous
From a Higher Education in Hospitality, you have between 1 and 2 years of experience in a similar position within a hotel of the same category (international luxury hotel) and capacity (+200 rooms).
You are fluent in English and French, at a C1 level minimum. Mastering a third foreign language of one of our target markets (Germany, China, India, Italy, Middle East, Netherlands, Russia) is highly desirable. Very good computer skills and knowledge of Opera are necessary.
You are proactive, autonomous, and reactive. Recognized for your excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you are passionate by Hospitality and you aim to create a memorable experience for each of your guests.
This position is opened to Swiss citizens and EU passport holders. Diversity and inclusion are important to us: all applications are welcome.
Ce que nous vous proposons
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
Visit http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
- Dipartimento: Reception
The Crowne Plaza Geneva pulls out all the stops to create your home away from home. In a setting combining elegance and comfort, you'll be attended by friendly and professional staff. The hotel provides excellent services to ensure that your visit to Geneva is unforgettable.
Located in the district of Cointrin, the Crowne Plaza Geneva is close to the airport, railway station, city centre and those places at the heart of city life – venues like the Palexpo Conference Centre where the famous Geneva Motor Show is held every year. Whether you come to Geneva on business or simply to discover the city of Calvin with all its treasures, the Crowne Plaza Hotel offers you Swiss quality and an ambiance that marries elegance and simplicity.
The Crowne Plaza Geneva is also the ideal venue for organizing your events. The hotel can assist you in organizing gala dinners, conferences, private functions and even wedding receptions. Our excellent service is available to you to guarantee a successful event.
Even if you're just passing through, come and enjoy a gastronomic experience in our restaurants Seventy5 or Le Jardin. Don't forget our Sunday brunches, a mouthwatering treat for all the family.
Night Audit Polyvalent
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: