London, United Kingdom
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sous Chef to join the team at Cubitt House. Cubitt House is a locally run independent business, showcasing a collection of award-winning public houses and hotels that proudly serve the Central London neighbourhoods of Belgravia, Knightsbridge, Pimlico and Marylebone.
We are looking for a Sous Chef who will not only share our passion for the products but be enthusiastic, work in a team and above all, have fun while doing it all. A desire to deliver the absolute best experience for our guests is a must.
Benefits of working as a Sous Chef for Cubitt House:
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme earning you a minimum of £300 per successfully hired referred candidate
- Daily health checks on site (safety first!).
- A focus on fresh seasonal, regional and sustainable ingredients.
- The opportunity to learn classic food preparation techniques such as butchery, charcuterie, and pastry. All in one kitchen.
- Many opportunities for career development and progression.
- Structured training plans for each role, monitored and supported by in house trainers.
- Paid training courses (both in and out of house) and trips to our suppliers including some overseas.
- Founding member of the SRA (Sustainable Restaurant Association).
- Pension Scheme.
- Access to Wagestream.
- Workplace Nursery Scheme.
- 50% Discount policy when dining in our restaurants.
- Free Perkbox membership with over 300 discounts including – Apple, Cineworld, Café Nero, National Express etc.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Length of service awards, ranging from 1 year to 5+ year rewards and more!
As the successful Sous Chef you will:
- Have the ability to adapt, change and learn on the job.
- Have an enthusiastic and energetic approach to the role they have applied for.
- Show a passionate desire to delight our guests.
- A curiosity to learn and grow within your role.
- Enjoy working in a busy kitchen environment.
- Have excellent communication skills, and a positive attitude.
- Show initiative to take on new challenges and solve problems as they arise.
- Be happy to work as part of a team, whilst being able to work independently when required.
- Have or be getting a NI number and proof of their eligibility to work within the UK.
A unique collection of iconic London pubs, restaurants, & boutique hotels, offering exquisite drinks, dining & rooms in Central London.
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:
Ultima data di inizio: