Descrizione del lavoro
Training here, you will have the best of both worlds! Gain the hospitality experience you need while on your off days going to South Beach and laying out in the sun. Learn about the History and the many Museums or spectacle at the Botanical Garden. Apply to this program before it's gone!
A uniform will be offered. Bring your own non slip shoes.
The hotel has a break room for you to bring your own meals in to eat on your break.
You will accrue PTO at a rate of .1923 per hours worked.
The hotel will provide you with up to 14 days on site accommodations at no cost to you. There is no airport pick up, you should use a taxi or uber to get to the hotel. We recommend that you fly into MIA.
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Altre offerte consigliate
Ti presentiamo il nostro team
- Gains hands on hotline experience at this top golf resort!Arizona, United States
- Become a Chef de partie at this unique desert golf resort!Arizona, United States
- Train under a French Master Chef at this golf resort !Arizona, United States
- Authentic and unique French Master Chef is ready to welcome you!Arizona, United States
- Beautiful Scottsdale Golf resort is seeking passionate cook!Arizona, United States