Descrizione del lavoro
ACCOUNT MANAGER – RENEWAL SALES TEAM - LUCERNE
EF Corporate Solutions is a division within EF Education First focusing on supplying language training to corporate clients. We provide mainly English courses and a variety of other languages, through immersion, virtually or face to face.
We are looking for an Account Manager to be based in our office in Lucerne, Switzerland, for a start beginning of September to play a key role in the continued rapid growth of EF’s business in Europe, Middle East & Africa as part of the Renewal Sales Team.
As an Account Manager you are responsible to develop, manage and renew existing business in your assigned markets, as well as leveraging framework agreements and qualified leads to capture incremental revenue within global accounts. You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding a sales quota by excelling at key critical success factors, including customer relationship management and pipeline management. You will be seen by the clients as a trusted advisor.
EF will look for candidates with the following background:
- Proven strong track record in a fast growing B2B consultative sales organization. Sold directly to C-level in your markets
- Ability to establish and cultivate strong internal and customer focused relationships and work seamlessly within a matrix managed environment
- Outstanding ability to forecast, set goals & objectives and monitor sales activity
- Pipeline management skills
- Global cultural experience – ideally would have worked in different countries or in a multinational corporation or lived or studied abroad
- Experience of working in a fast growing and dynamic environment
- University graduate, preferably with a Business degree
- Trilingual business proficiency skill is a must: 1) English C1 Level, German AND French C2 Level OR 2) English C1 Level, Portuguese AND Spanish C2 Level
- B Permit and/or eligible to work in Switzerland
- Customer driven, ability to develop long-term business relationships and hunger to close deals - tenacity and persistence
- Constant over-achiever, positive, energetic, creative and solutions oriented
- Must be self-motivated, passionate, and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Enjoys a challenge and a fast-paced international corporate culture
- Strong presence with solid influencing skills
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Kindly submit your CV together with an email/covering letter explaining why you feel you would fit this post. Applications and CV must be in English.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience, and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.
Altre offerte consigliate
Casino Barrière de Montreux
Crowne Plaza Geneva
MELCO Resorts & Entertainment
Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons...