Sales Team Leader Düsseldorf:
Are you dreaming about an exciting Sales role where your work will have a real impact on young people’s future? At EF we work with energy and passion to exceed our customers’ expectations in our mission to open the world through education.
EF International Language Campuses in Düsseldorf is looking for a committed Sales team Leader to play a critical role in managing our products growth and reaching our sales goals.
As a Sales Team Leader, you are the main contact for your teammates and for prospect and existing customers. Your job includes a diverse set of tasks ranging from sales and team support - by phone, in person and online to ensure we offer the best possible service to our customers. You are the team leader but work leading hands-on to inspire, motivate, screen and coach potential candidates for our language programs. The position requires you to be goal-driven with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic. Work hard with your team, helping and guiding them during difficult negotiations to close important deals with top chains but also smaller partners. You enjoy using your communicative skills in pitching the winning sales call.Requirements
Why you will love working with us It’s not just a job – it’s a way of life!
- At least, 2 years of experience in high-performance sales team
- Sales hunger is a must! You may never take a no for an answer
- Experience in training and motivating a sales team leading by example
- Highly motivated, results-driven, strategic thinker, with strong leadership and business fundamentals
- Good analytical skills and practical approach in identifying issues and solutions
- Familiarity with sales management and reporting tools (eg. Salesforce)
- Full fluency in German and English
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence and drive change and ensure a great execution
About EF Education First
- Brand new office at the end of year in the heart of Dusseldorf
- Exciting opportunities forgrowth, e.g., regular training, seminars
- International travelopportunities, e.g. national and international Sales and Marketing meetings, fam tours to discover our fantastic campuses, incentive trips. Our last tours went to Miami, New York and Dubai.
- As part of our “Global Mobile Office” we offer you to work in one of our 500 offices worldwide for a few weeks a year
- Encouragement of personal aspirations and great results with many job-opportunities both locally and around the world
- Make an impact: come to work and help change the world every single day. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture, and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that
- Have fun! Connect with colleagues at regular company parties and events, or over coffees, lunches or why not a beer
We are travelers, innovators, doers, and entrepreneurs. We are open, collaborative, dedicated and passionate about our mission to open the world through education. We love to work, but never forget to have fun!
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
We commit to carbon offsetting, inclusion and belonging across races, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age and religion. To learn more about what global Impact means for us, please go to www.ef.com/impact .
Apply now and start contributing in being the change in Education Travel!
What we do in under two minutes: We are EF Education First - YouTube