A career with EF combines the support and opportunity of a large international organisation with the spirit and energy of a small business. We look for thinkers and doers – creative, collaborative, and motivated people who are excited by education, communication, and travel.
Are you proactive, confident and a good salesperson? Do you enjoy interacting with people both on the phone and in person? Do you thrive in a target driven environment? Are you an achiever who goes above and beyond, never settling for the status quo?
If so, this role could be the one for you!
We are currently seeking a friendly, self-motivated and outgoing individual to work in an international team in our Cambridge office. This is a part-time role to start immediately with some level of flexibility regarding working times. Future full-time opportunities within the company are possible depending on performance.Responsibilities
Key Learning Points & Development
- Calling enquiries (potential host families)
- Re-qualifying our database of existing customers
- Responding to client queries while advising our customers
- Providing excellent customer service to new and existing customers on the phone
The ideal Tele-Sales Agent:
- You’ll listen to sample calls, practice with your colleagues, shadow our veterans, and learn how to manage your pipeline
- We will help you excel in telesales and aftersales customer care
- You will develop essential team skills and learn how to manage working in an international fast paced environment
What does EF offer
- Has a minimum English level C1
- Is passionate about sales, customer service and marketing
- Likes looking at the world through a customer-focused lens
- Is outgoing & confident personality with friendly manner and good sense of humour
- Consistently demonstrates a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Is resilient and passionate to reach your sales targets
- Is a quick and eager learner
- Is flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
- Is organized with strong attention to detail
For all permanent staff, we offer:
- Global Career Opportunities
- Tuition fee reimbursement for higher education
- English Live training
- Global Management Training
- Discounts on EF programs
- Strength Finder training
- Global trainings
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://www.ef.com.