Director, Partner Sales
Cosa comprende il lavoro
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form . This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Director, Partner Sales
Are you someone who is driven and passionate about new business and account management development? If you are looking to join a team that unlocks the power of Expedia Group for thousands of partners around the world, look no further. Our mission is to fuel our partners’ growth through our unparalleled technology, travel supply and support services.
What you’ll do:
- You will have a demonstrable track-record in delivering to commercial targets in a B2B environment, ideally within a fast-paced, methodical and process-orientated environment
- Be unwavering in your commitment to growth, enabled by an ability to identify and cultivate multiple revenue streams, take rapid decisions, penetrate new customers, launch new products and increase customers’ “share of spend”
- A strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial mind-set, a high level of ambition for growth and an analytically minded approach with proven negotiation and influencing skills
- Have inclusive stakeholder management and leadership skills with the ability to coordinate, organize and prioritize critical workstreams to drive business results. Demonstrate excellent business judgment and ability to move and evolve with the fast-changing needs of the company
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a high degree of flexibility and accountability, in a constantly fast-evolving environment
- A Storyteller: able to build and articulate a vision and translating it into an executable strategy, leading with data and insights. Skilled thought-leader, confident and successful at influencing others to act
- Business Acumen: Demonstrate a keen understanding of business operations and the organizational levers (systems, processes, departments, functions) that drive profitable growth
- A Team Player: thrive in demanding, intellectually charged environments, has strong convictions and can win credibility and contribute across the breadth of a business
Who you are:
- 10-12 years’ experience that includes new business development, account management and leading a team
- Bachelor's or master’s degree or related technical field; or equivalent related professional experience
- A passion to do what it takes to grow the business and your team
- Superb coaching and leadership skills, capable of developing strong and diverse teams
- Excellent analytical skills and an Impactful communicator and influence
- Business development experience
At Expedia Group, we believe in bringing people together and creating an inclusive workplace where everyone belongs and can do their best work. We care about our employees’ safety and well-being, so we’re requiring new hires in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and attest to their vaccination status before their start date as a condition of employment. Expedia Group will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs .
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- Dipartimento: Commerciale
Director, Partner Sales
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: