An Exhilarating Opportunity
Are You Ready for a Daring Challenge with The World’s Hottest Luxury Hotel Group? Disruptive by Design, FIVE Hotels and Resorts is Redefining ‘FIVE-Star’ Hospitality and Setting the Gold Standard across the Industry.
Join the FIVE Tribe - and Get Ready to Make Waves.The Candidate
A Driven Self-Starter, you have Excellent Communication, Leadership and Organisational Skills. As an Astute Creative and Critical Thinker, you can Conceptualise and Implement Innovative Solutions in a Fast-Paced Environment. Not even the Smallest Detail Escapes Your Keen Eye and You Exceute Tasks Proactively with Precision and Finesse. A ‘Can-Do!’ Attitude Coupled with An Inherent Flair for Taking Ownership Makes You a Highly Motivated Go-Getter.
Your Outgoing and Approachable Nature enables you to Seamlessly Connect with other ‘FIVERs’ and key Stakeholders, ensuring that Their and Your Journey at FIVE is nothing short of Sensational. Joining our Development Team as a Contract Administrator will Empower you to deliver Exceptional Experiences across our award-winning Lifestyle Destinations. Jump on Board and Unlock your Potential in a Buzzing Environment that will take your Career to New Heights!What We’re Looking For
- A minimum of 15 years of top-notch Experience as a Contract Administrator.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and an In-depth Understanding of Aconex System or any other similar Project Management or Document Controller Software, interfaced with Primavera.
- The Resilience and Ability to work in an Environment that demands a Commitment to Excellence and Dedicated Hard Work.
- Next-Level Organisational and Leadership skills, effectively leading and inspiring the FIVE Tribe to New Heights.
- ‘FIVE-Styled’ Visionary thinking by finding Creative Solutions, while taking Ownership for all duties and tasks assigned and ensuring an unparalleled Journey at FIVE.
- Exceptional skills in Improving Customer and Stakeholder Satisfaction and Driving Profitability, showcasing a commitment to Industry-Leading Standards.
- A 'People-Oriented' Leader, passionate about Motivating and Training a successful and productive Team.
- A Hands-on Attitude, fuelled by a ‘Can-Do!’ Spirit.
- Upholds FIDIC Standards in Construction, encompassing contract drafting and administration.
- Demonstrates profound Legal Acumen within contracts, ensuring adherence to stringent guidelines.
- Exceutes meticulous Contractual Correspondence to maintain ‘FIVE-Star’ Clarity and Compliance.
- Conducts Quantity Surveying with Next-Level Precision and Detail, ensuring accurate assessments.
- Crafts comprehensive Bills of Quantity, illustrating a Top-Notch understanding of project requirements.
- Oversees Cost Controls vigilantly, ensuring financial prudence and accuracy in payment certifications.
- Manages and Administers Contracts with ‘FIVE-Styled’ Finesse, ensuring seamless operations and adherence to FIVE’s award-winning Protocols.
‘FIVERs’ are Cultured yet Chic, Confident yet Self-Effacing, and Work Hard to Play even Harder. As a FIVE Tribe Member, you'll Personify the distinct ‘Vibe at FIVE’ and apply it to create Insta-Perfect Experiences for our Guests that keeps them Coming Back for More. If you Dream of being surrounded by Like-Minded Individuals who share your Passion for Delivering Unforgettable Moments that last a Lifetime – then Look No Further and Unleash your Next-Level Potential.Sustainable Indulgence at FIVE
FIVE is a leader in Sustainable Luxury Living and Hospitality, with its UAE-based Destinations being the first and only Hotels in the UAE to obtain the International Renewable Energy Certificates (I-REC) for achieving 100% renewable electricity for 2022. The company's Science-Meets-Styled ‘Sustainable Indulgence’ Ethos has led to a completely LEED Platinum-certified operational hospitality portfolio. FIVE Palm Jumeirah and FIVE Jumeirah Village are also 3 Star SPIRE Rated Smart Buildings. FIVE Zurich, the only LEED Platinum hotel in Switzerland, achieved an impressive 84 Points under LEED v4's BD+C and ID+C rating system, making it one of just five hotels worldwide to receive Platinum Certification. FIVE illustrates its Commitment to making ‘Sustainability without Compromise on Luxury Living’ central to its Future Vision, with FIVE LUXE already on track to acquire LEED Platinum (BD+C). These Achievements highlight FIVE’s Comprehensive and Committed Scope of Sustainability Strategy permeating Operations, Governance and Community.An Equal Opportunity Employer
The FIVE Tribe represents over 70 nationalities across its over 1500 ‘FIVERs.’ FIVE is Committed to Hiring a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce as an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Accordingly, FIVE does not discriminate based on disability, race, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, nationality, marital status, or any other basis protected under national or local laws. Ranked 10th on the Great Workplaces in the UAE 2023 list of Large Organisations, the FIVE Tribe is more than a group of people working together – it is a Family bonded by common Values and Goals, Celebrating People, Culture and Diversity. About FIVE Hotels and Resorts
FIVE Hotels and Resorts prides itself on being Disruptively Different and Daringly Unique. Our Growing Portfolio of Lavish Destinations are the epitome of Glamour and Experiential Luxury, and currently consists of FIVE Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Jumeirah Village, FIVE Zurich and FIVE LUXE. Joining our Exceptional FIVE Tribe means you are part of a team who Breaks Boundaries and offers Unbeatable Next-Level Experiences at FIVE’s award-winning Hotels, Dining Concepts, and 360-Degree Immersive Nightlife Venues. As part of the Accomplished FIVE Tribe, you will be part of a group of High Achievers who Fearlessly Challenge Conventions on a Global Stage.
Find out more here: fivehotelsandresorts.com