An Exhilarating Opportunity
Are You Ready for a Daring Challenge with The World’s Hottest Luxury Hotel Group? Disruptive by Design, FIVE Hotels and Resorts is Redefining ‘FIVE-Star’ Hospitality and Setting the Gold Standard across the Industry.
Join the FIVE Tribe - and Get Ready to Make Waves.The Candidate
A Driven Self-Starter, you have Excellent Communication, Leadership and Organisational Skills. As an Astute Creative and Critical Thinker, you can Conceptualise and Implement Innovative Solutions in a Fast-Paced Environment. Not even the Smallest Detail Escapes Your Keen Eye and You Exceute Tasks Proactively with Precision and Finesse. A ‘Can-Do!’ Attitude Coupled with An Inherent Flair for Taking Ownership Makes You a Highly Motivated Go-Getter.
Your Outgoing and Approachable Nature enables you to Seamlessly Connect with other ‘FIVERs’ and key Stakeholders, ensuring that Their and Your Journey at FIVE is nothing short of Sensational. Joining our Sales Team as Cluster Director of Rooms and Events Sales will Enpower you to deliver Exceptional Experiences across our award-winning Lifestyle Destinations. Jump on Board and Unlock your Potential in a Buzzing Environment that will take your Career to New Heights!The Team
‘FIVERs’ are Cultured yet Chic, Confident yet Self-Effacing, and Work Hard to Play even Harder. As a FIVE Tribe Member, you'll Personify the distinct ‘Vibe at FIVE’ and apply it to create Insta-Perfect Experiences for our Guests that keeps them Coming Back for More. If you Dream of being surrounded by Like-Minded Individuals who share your Passion for Delivering Unforgettable Moments that last a Lifetime – then Look No Further and Unleash your Next-Level Potential.Sustainable Indulgence at FIVE
FIVE is a leader in Sustainable Luxury Living and Hospitality, with its UAE-based Destinations being the first and only Hotels in the UAE to obtain the International Renewable Energy Certificates (I-REC) for achieving 100% renewable electricity for 2022. The company's Science-Meets-Styled ‘Sustainable Indulgence’ Ethos has led to a completely LEED Platinum-certified operational hospitality portfolio. FIVE Palm Jumeirah and FIVE Jumeirah Village are also 3 Star SPIRE Rated Smart Buildings. FIVE Zurich, the only LEED Platinum hotel in Switzerland, achieved an impressive 84 Points under LEED v4's BD+C and ID+C rating system, making it one of just five hotels worldwide to receive Platinum Certification. FIVE illustrates its Commitment to making ‘Sustainability without Compromise on Luxury Living’ central to its Future Vision, with FIVE LUXE already on track to acquire LEED Platinum (BD+C). These Achievements highlight FIVE’s Comprehensive and Committed Scope of Sustainability Strategy permeating Operations, Governance and Community.An Equal Opportunity Employer
The FIVE Tribe represents over 70 nationalities across its over 1500 ‘FIVERs’. FIVE is Committed to Hiring a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce as an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Accordingly, FIVE does not discriminate based on disability, race, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, nationality, marital status, or any other basis protected under national or local laws. Ranked 10th on the Great Workplaces in the UAE 2023 list of Large Organisations, the FIVE Tribe is more than a group of people working together – it is a Family bonded by common Values and Goals, Celebrating People, Culture and Diversity. About FIVE Hotels and Resorts
FIVE Hotels and Resorts prides itself on being Disruptively Different and Daringly Unique. Our Growing Portfolio of Lavish Destinations are the epitome of Glamour and Experiential Luxury, and currently consists of FIVE Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Jumeirah Village, FIVE Zurich and FIVE LUXE. Joining our Exceptional FIVE Tribe means you're part of a team who Breaks Boundaries and offers Unbeatable Next-Level Experiences at FIVE’s award-winning Hotels, Dining Concepts, and 360-Degree Immersive Nightlife Venues. As part of the Accomplished FIVE Tribe, you will be part of a group of High Achievers who Fearlessly Challenge Conventions on a Global Stage.
Find out more here: fivehotelsandresorts.com Key Responsibilities
RequirementsWhat We’re Looking For
- Receives and checks the approved Time Sheets and expense claims.
- Processes the payroll according to the monthly Timesheet.
- Have experience in Payroll and Oasys System
- Be well versed in mandatory HR policies & procedures, and online government systems in order to provide advice on current practices
- Books and keeps track of cash advances
- Ensures that any unpaid salaries at the time of closing, and non-invoiced amounts are notified to the Controller to ensure the cost and/or revenue are accrued at the month end.
- Follows up cash receipts, to track the payment of the invoices, and works closely with the Credit Manager for cash collection.
- Provides clarifications of pay slips and invoices as and when required.
- Prepares monthly accrued revenue &, accrued expenses.
- Maintains an updated list of Outstanding Receivable.
- Makes a monthly reconciliation of AR and generates a report for management with all members of the organization, its suppliers
BenefitsUnmatched ‘FIVER’ Benefits
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the same industry
- Knowledge of working with Oasys
- The ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time, and energy
- Next-level organizational and Leadership skills, effectively leading and inspiring the FIVE Tribe to New Heights.
- Creative solutions and ownership of all duties and tasks assigned, while ensuring an unparalleled Journey at FIVE.
- Skills in Improving Customer Satisfaction and Driving Profitability, showcasing a commitment to Industry-Leading Standards.
- ‘FIVE-Styled’ Visionary thinking by finding creative solutions, while taking Ownership for all duties and tasks assigned.
- A Team Player and 'People-Oriented' leader, passionate about Motivating and Training a successful and productive Sales Team.
- A hands-on attitude, fuelled by a ‘Can-Do!’ Spirit.
- Immerse yourself in the dynamic and exhilarating ‘FIVE Vibe,’ where no two days are the same. Discover a work environment that encourages creativity, innovation, and bold ideas.
- Experience rapid career advancement opportunities that allow you to grow and develop within the company. Receive mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals who are invested in your success. Build a fulfilling career path that aligns with your passions and aspirations.
- Enjoy attractive incentive opportunities that recognise your hard work and dedication. Be rewarded for your achievements and contributions to FIVE's success.