Activities Attendant On CallOur Brand Promise:
At Four Seasons, life is richer when we truly connect to the people and world around us. Whether you work, stay, live or discover with us, our purpose is to create impressions that will last a lifetime.Our Promise To You:
To create a culture and a work ethic based on the Golden Rule, giving our people a framework to pursue a superior international service culture. What Makes Us Unique:
Rolling foothills and postcard-worthy views of sun and surf surround our idyllic Residence Club, where families and pleasure-seekers of all ages come to play. Tucked away in the laid-back coastal town of Carlsbad, California, just half an hour north of San Diego, Carlsbad offers miles of uncrowded beaches and some of the best golf courses in North America.
The Residence Club is located in the master planned community of Aviara, in the city of Carlsbad. Today, business travelers, families, friends and couples continue to flock to this destination. Combining unmatched Four Seasons service with the ultimate in style, comfort and attention to detail, the Residence Club offers the perfect accommodation for those who want to experience the very best amidst an idyllic setting. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for owner and guest experiences. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we give our guests and owners.What We Expect:
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure activities are set up properly
- Set up all equipment prior to children's arrival including any audio visual, food and beverage, transportation, arts and crafts supplies, books, etc.
- Ensure all parents complete a permission slip and/or waiver form
- Control and direct all children throughout the day
- Keep all areas utilized clean and organized especially at the end of the day
- Inform management of any required supplies.
- Provide any immediate first aid or CPR and know how to handle an accident/injury an emergency, or an ill child.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Must like working with children & creative, interactive, and outgoing.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, and 401k Retirement Plan
- Sick Pay, Holiday Pay, Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf