Due to local labor law, applicants must hold work authorization for Jordan, namely a Jordanian ID
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For” rankings every year since 1998.The Assistant Banqueting Manager Role:
Assisting the banquet service manager in supervising, implementing the day to day operations of the banqueting department, leading the banquet service team with a strong focus on the Four Seasons standards.
The Assistant Banquet Manager plays an important role in providing a high level of operation and service standard.
Assist in the processes of selecting, training, evaluating, leading, motivating, coaching, and disciplining employees and supervisors in the Hotel’s banquet department to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met.
Is responsible to execute all internal and external events set-up, preparation, service briefing, standards implementation, to ensure the very best guest experience.
Observing the physical condition of facilities and equipment in the banquet area and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
Previous 2 years of in an assistant manager position in banquets or Food & Beverage outlet.What to Expect from Your Work Experience...You will
- Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating the best guest experience
- Have the ability to demonstrate your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make us Four Seasons
- Be encouraged to demonstrate your professional passion
- Have career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Amman and worldwide with our company
- Get to experience other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts through the complimentary room nights program
Learn more about our property and what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting: