Descrizione del lavoro
Please note - this is a local position, only candidates with existing work permit in Turkey (either Turkish Nationals or Turkish ID holders will be considered).
Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus is seeking an Assistant F&B Quality & Training Manager.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to be part of our award winning team, while excelling your career with the world's leading luxury hotel company!
The Assistant F&B Quality & Training Manager will assist in overseeing all facets of the F&B Staff, ensuring all F&B Service and general training.
We are looking for individuals who possess
- Adult learning styles and principles
- Project planning tools and processes
- Communication and influencing strategies
- Professional, service oriented, eager to help co-workers, adoptable with changes
- Food and beverage knowledge is a must
- Good understanding of all hotel departments especially F&B operations
- High level of professionalism and integrity while maintaining the confidentiality of the hotel
- Strong writing capabilities and a solid working knowledge of all MS systems; Word, Excel, Powerpoint and the knowledge of Outlook
- Advanced proficiency and clear and polite conversation skill in English and Turkish, second language is preferred
- High attention to detail, strong organization skills, result orientation and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- A positive attitude and a can-do approach to any task
- Dynamic adaptability and flexibility to the needs of hospitality industry work schedule
- Superior communication skills
The ideal candidate has a minimum of minimum of 5-year experience in Hotel operations. A degree in a related field is preferred, however, not essential if applicants have previous relevant work experience.
About Four Seasons Hotels Istanbul
A thriving metropolis that connects continents, cultures and religions, Istanbul captivates all who visit. Within this cradle of civilization, Four Seasons provides an oasis of quality and beauty in two unsurpassed locations. Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus shines with a modern, almost resort-like experience that welcomes guests with luxurious sophistication. Like staying in a friend’s home, Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet greets guests with a warm embrace, and ushers them to a front row seat to culture, peeling back layers of history as they discover more about the world.
Sky’s the Limit
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998... Come and find out why! With over 100 hotels in 38 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
What to Expect
Competitive Salary & Wages
Private Health Insurance
Excellent Learning and Development opportunities
Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Business Attire
Complimentary Employee Meals
Discounted Indoor Parking Privileges
… and so much more!
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
7 Nisan 2016 tarihli Resmi Gazetede yürürlüğe giren 6698 Sayılı Kişisel Verileri Koruma Kanununa istinaden, özgeçmişinizde yer alan kişisel bilgileriniz kurum bünyesinde oluşacak mevcut ve gelecek işe alım talepleri doğrultusunda istihdam amaçlı kullanılacak olup, kişisel bilgileriniz veri tabanımızda gizlilik içerisinde saklanacaktır.
Özgeçmişinizin veri tabanımızda istemediğiniz takdirde firstname.lastname@example.org adresi ile iletişime geçmenizi rica ederiz.
Altre offerte consigliate
- Cook III Banquets - Full TimeUnited States
- Accounting Generalist - San Francisco at EmbarcaderoSan Francisco, CA, United States
- Accounting Generalist - Shared ServiceMiami Beach, FL, United States
- Overnight Room Service ServerAustin, TX, United States
- Bar Server (Full Time)Austin, TX, United States