Descrizione del lavoro
- Very good Food and Beverage product and service techniques knowledge
- Communication skills with guests and staff
- Good Knowledge of English language
- Basic stock control and accounting knowledge
- Ability to carry equipment when necessary
- Ability to use micros and POS machines
- Set-up restaurant, prepare and organize properly for all dining periods.
- Keeps service tools and equipments well and clean as per hygine standards.
- Checks wine and spirit displays, refrigerators, provide neccessary beverage stocks.
- Conrolls and ensures that Micros, POS systems, check printers are working properly.
- Follows up side-job which is assigned to him/herself
- Provides information about products to the restaurant guests, offers daily specials, drinks, aperatives and digestives.
- Utilizes the proper up-selling techniques.
- Meets guest satisfaction and of all stiuations informs the supervisor.
- Takes orders properly and serves to the guests.
- Keeps daily cash and takes reports of sales, delivers to general cashier.
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
45 Park Lane