Questa posizione è appena stata occupata, ma ce ne sono altre Altro offerte di lavoro
Food Safety & Hygiene Manager
Descrizione del lavoro
At Four Seasons, providing impeccable service coupled with an amazing culinary experience is paramount. With over one hundred properties worldwide, our brand is globally recognised for its culture of connection, craftsmanship and character, with a fundamental belief in the power of people.
In order to continue and improve on our premium level of service, we have an exciting role available as a Food Safety & Hygiene Manager to join our dynamic and talented leadership team, reporting directly to the Hotel Manager.
- Ensuring the HACCP system is implemented, maintained and updated in accordance to all the policies, procedures and work instruction established.
- Developing and providing training for food safety and quality requirements
- Creating SOP's, maintaining manuals, and updating policies and procedures related to any food safety concerns and compliance
- Conducting facility food safety audits as well as managing third party audits
- Monitoring and verifying activities to ensure all products meet food safety standards Working closely with Director of Food & Beverage on any food safety or quality assurance issues
- Chairing the HACCP meetings as necessary to ensure successful outcomes, preparing agendas, distributing meeting minutes and following up in the operation
- Keeping accurate records and maintains all documentation as required by the food safety management system
- Manage all Covid 19 related standards and procedures in line with our global Lead With Care program and local government legislation
- 2+ years' experience in a role within the capacity of a food safety manager or hygienist
- A positive, can-do attitude that can work independently and in collaboration to maximise results as part of our Food Safety Management System
- Ability to prioritise, organise, problem solve and delegate to ensure full compliance and best practices within food safety
- Tertiary Qualifications in Food Safety Management and Advanced Certificates in HACCP highly regarded
- Joining a values based company that is internationally recognised for its people culture
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide and discounts in our food & beverage outlets
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Internal and external development opportunities
If you feel this is the role for you we would love to hear from you!
We thank you in advance for your application, in order to be considered you must have full Australian Working rights.