Front Desk Receptionist
Cosa comprende il lavoro
For more than 60 years, diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB) have been part of our cultural network in the Four Seasons and underline how we do business every day.
Our guests and employees come from all parts of the world so we ensure each of them are welcomed, understood and feel at home with us. Our commitment is to treat all with dignity and respect. That is why we in the Czech Republic are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, opinions and experiences are valued and each and every one of our employees feels that they belong and can reach their potential. Our employees are the key to our success.
We are a human brand. We are a culture brand. We are Four Seasons.
We are the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels and resorts currently managing more than 120 properties worldwide.
Four Seasons Hotel Prague is looking for a talented Front Desk Receptionist to join our diverse and dynamic team.
About our Priorities as an Employer
- Recruiting and keeping top talent
- Enabling employee growth
- Improving the employee experience
- Establishing a feedback culture
- Nurturing respectful communication
- Fostering diversity, equity and inclusion
About the Job
The Front Desk Receptionist is a central part of the Front Office Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests have a smooth arrival and departure experience. As the first and last impression of the hotel, this high-profile department carries a special responsibility. The Front Office is also the natural place where guests direct comments, questions, suggests and concerns.
You will be ideally a professional who is warm, hospitable, organized, driven with a great communication style appealing to our guests and employees. You will be a central part of the Front Office Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests have a smooth arrival and departure experience. As the first and last impression of the hotel, this high-profile department carries a special responsibility. The Front Office is also the natural place where guests direct comments, questions, suggests and concerns.
Qualifications in detail:
- Min. 1 year of previous experience from a Front Office of a 5* hotel or similar luxury environment is required.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi task, to prioritize and handle stress.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and personal presentation.
- Outstanding communications skills and command of the English language are essential. Czech or any other language is an advantage but not mandatory.
- Guest centricity and understanding the importance of guest’s preferences.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work AM and afternoon shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Working computer skills and knowledge including but not limited to Excel, Word, Internet and Opera.
- Must have EU work authorization.
What to Expect
This position is offered for a definite period of time of 12 months with a possible unlimited extension based on your performance. Your trial period will be 3 months. Feedback is a key; therefore, you will be asked to give your feedback on a regular basis and you will also have an informal chat with your manager and trainer.
FS Prague People value a culture of unique personal contribution and strive for excellence. We value an open and transparent communication and working in psychologically safe environment. We enjoy having common goals to make us always better and stronger. And we love to have a fun together.
We want people engaged, committed with a creative and open mindset and a strong sense for responsibility. We want people who enjoy to serve the others.
We hire for attitude, not for the skills.
Passionate team with lots of fun
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Discover the world with attractive employee rates at Four Seasons Hotels worldwide
Complimentary Employee Meals and laundry/dry cleaning
Employee benefit cafeteria system
Jobs at Four Seasons LTD
- Dipartimento: Reception
Front Desk Receptionist
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio: