At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts – a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 127 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 47 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.The Role of the Front Office Manager
What You Will Bring
- Directs and controls the activities of the Front Desk, Guest Experience, Guest Relations, and Guest Services.
- Assures that standards are met, guests and employees are satisfied and problems are promptly resolved.
- Takes actions that maximize the profit of the division.
- Directly supervises the Department Heads/Assistant Department Heads in the departments named above.
- Ensures thorough communications and follow-up on any problems, guest or employee requests or special requirements, and on hotel initiatives.
- Interviews and trains the staff.
- Conducts Performance Evaluations and disciplines staff when needed.
- Reviews and monitors schedules of staff in all departments in the Front Office. Monitors their activities to assure that standards are being met, staff is being supported and guest needs are being met.
- Routinely inspects all areas of responsibility.
- Resolves customer complaints from all areas of the hotel, handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible. Will resolve complaints in person, by phone or through written message.
- Develop relationships with return guests, group contacts and other guests in order to provide personalized service.
- Assures that financial goals of departments and the hotel are being met.
- Monitors and controls labor expense, and other divisional expenses such as supplies and equipment.
- Works closely with Reservations/Revenue, Sales and the Front Office to maximize rate, occupancy and total revenue.
- Assists in preparing business forecasts. Prepares Annual Budget.
- Maintains close relationships with retail tenants and concessions to ensure revenue and expense targets are met. Makes suggestions that will improve revenue, reduce cost and increase guest satisfaction.
- Assures that Four Seasons Service and Culture standards are being met.
- Manages in a way that supports Four Seasons’ Mission and Philosophy.
- Supports and creates programs and initiatives that encourage employee development, training and career growth within the Front Desk, Guest Relations, Guest Experience and Guest Services.
- Takes action in all matters related to the safety, security, satisfaction and well-being of hotel guests and employees.
- Responds swiftly and effectively in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors. Particularly close coordination with Director of Rooms for any arising needs.
- Liaison with Director of Food & Beverage when it comes to the arrival and departure experience of all functions through the front drive.
Join Our Team
- The Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait at Burj Alshaya is looking for the Front Office Manager. The candidates with passion for excellence, expertise in hospitality operations and proven leadership experience are invited to apply. As the member of the Rooms Division, the Front Office Manager works across disciplines to deliver an exceptional experience and provide leadership, ability to prioritize and adapt to the changing needs of the operation.
- The ideal candidate brings forward creativity and innovative ideas, an inspiring mentor to the team.
- The candidates must have a great organizational skills, good business acumen, a strong work ethic, people-management, quick decision making and facilitation skills.
- Ideally has a hospitality diploma / degree.
- Previous experience as a Front Desk Manager in a Luxury Hotel in the Middle East.
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait at Burj Alshaya provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury in the city. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.The benefits offered by Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait:
- Department Head benefits as per Four Seasons Kuwait policy
- 30 day vacations in an year
- Quality of employee meals
- Full medical coverage for self and family
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for the successful candidate
We look forward to receiving your application!