JOIN FOUR SEASONS RESORT HUALĀLAI
Nestled along the legendary Kona-Kohala Coast of Hawai`i Island, Hualālai is a Hawaiian destination practicing traditions that have been passed down from generations before us. Here, the beauty of its natural resources are showcased, tropical and indigenous plants embrace the walkways. The spirit of hospitality is all around you as our people share the true essence of aloha.
All of the richness of the Hualālai experience comes from the gracious people who work here.
They are our treasured “Ambassadors of Aloha” – the embodiment of Hawaiian hospitality- and our greatest Asset.LANDSCAPING SECTION TENDER
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Section Tender
who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Section Tender’s
have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.WHAT YOU’LL DO
WHAT TO BRING
- Complete tasks as assigned and in a manner instructed by the Landscape Manager.
- Report to the assigned project at the scheduled time. Notify the company immediately in the case of any absence.
- Maintain the quality standards and design intent of the project.
- Observe all project safety practices. Report all injuries and occupational related illnesses immediately to the Landscape Manager.
- Knowledge of landscape maintenance techniques and their correct application to include general cleaning, proper pruning techniques, weed control, watering and recognition of common insect pests.
JOIN OUR ‘OHANA & ENJOY OUR AMAZING BENEFITS:
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons Resort Hualālai, visit us:
- An on-site Physical Therapist
- 24-hour access to Indoor and Outdoor Gym
- Holiday, Vacation & Sick pay
- Robust Benefit Plan
- Company Match 401K Plan
- Laundered Employee Uniform
- Free employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary ‘Ohana
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons Worldwide
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf