Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, is the leading luxury resort in Central Florida. We pride ourselves on the service we deliver and that all begins with the dedication of our employees who embrace the meaning behind the Golden Rule. Guests are pampered with a customized approach, ensuring that each experience is unique and unforgettable. Our goal is to attract only the most positive and passionate talent, those who are able to provide intuitive service, with a warm and friendly smile. We encourage our team to strive for personal and professional greatness and are always empowered to do what is right.
Join our AAA Five Diamond property in Central Florida!The Opportunity:
Group Sales CoordinatorWho We Look For:
We are looking for an individual who can provide support to our sales department. You will be responsible in assisting Sales Managers in selling and promoting Four Seasons Resort Orlando. In this role, you will also support functions to your supervisor including, but not limited to typing, the preparation of proposals and contracts, seamless data input, maintenance of databases, supply ordering and tracking, handling managers incoming and outgoing mail, answering phones and providing additional general office and resort assistance when needed.Responsibilities:
- Assist with all office sales efforts, to include responding to general inquiries and client requests.
- Liaise with guests, clients and staff on a regular basis
- Assist clients in the absence of the Sales Managers
- Coordinate and assist with customer events. sales appointments, site visit preparation and ability to stand-in on behalf of Sales Managers
- Process and maintain all accounting responsibilities for Managers in accordance with established guidelines and standards, including completion of expense reportsProvide main telephone coverage for the sales and catering office
- To perform duties in a timely manner: general correspondence within 24 hours, projects within the specified deadline
- To represent Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in the highest standards, in all areas of work, with our colleagues and customers
- To be punctual in scheduled work hours and follow proper FSHR employee procedures
- Ability to proof read all correspondence prior to handing off to managers for approval
- Ability to maintain all sales files in accordance with established procedures and standards
- Maintain the Sales Office in a neat and orderly manner
- Ability to respond properly in any resort emergency or safety situation
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an administrative assistant in a hospitality-driven team environment.
- Knowledge of Delphi/Meeting Broker/OPERA systems is preferred.
- Sales and/or event coordinating experience is a plus.
- Proficient in computer skills (including Windows, Microsoft Suite, Lotus notes) necessary to complete any correspondence such as proposals, letters, and office communications.
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to communicate with clients and all levels of management.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and handle several projects/deadlines.
- Strong organizational and self-guided multi-tasking skills.
Must be fluent in English and possess legal work authorization in the United States.Comprehensive Benefits
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Employer of Choice
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons? Visit us at:
You Tube: http://bit.ly/WeAreFS
See what our employees are saying at: #FSEmployee
What to know what is going on with Four Seasons Orlando? Visit our sites at
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf