Descrizione del lavoro
Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach is seeking a full-time Guest Relations Specialist to join our exciting Front Office team. Don't miss this unique opportunity to be part of our award winning team, while beginning your career with the world's leading luxury hotel company!
The ideal candidate will have at least one year of previous Hotel/Resort Front Office experience, including Front Desk and/or Concierge. The Guest Relations Specialist must have strong communication skills, solid work ethic, and the ability to provide intuitive service. They will be required to perform and fulfill both Front Desk and Concierge related duties.
- Mobile position requiring movement behind the desk and within the hotel
- Continuous standing for entire shift
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in person and by telephone
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to learn multiple computer software and accurately input information into the systems
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of the department
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up efficiently
- Previous hotel, Front Office experience is strongly preferred
- Must be able to work all shifts including AM's, PM's, weekends, and holidays
- Extensive knowledge of local hot spots, restaurants and attractions is preferred
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently
- Ability to function under pressure, set priorities and adapt to changing conditions
- Requires attention to detail and accuracy
About Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
Here at Palm Beach Island’s only Five-Star, Five-Diamond resort, the feel is timeless, charming and intimately connected to our private beachfront just steps beyond our front door. Every detail and memorable experience tells the story of the warmth and spirit of our iconic island. In collaboration with some of the world’s best design and culinary talent including Florie’s, the only restaurant and bar in the United States in partnership with three Michelin-starred, World's Best Chef Mauro Colagreco, write the next chapter of your career in an authentic Palm Beach paradise.
Currently operating 119 hotels and resorts, and 44 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride and satisfaction in what we do. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been ranked in the Fortune '100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998…join our team and discover why.
What to Expect
Competitive Salary & Wages
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Complimentary Employee Meals
… and so much more!
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Ti interessa questa opportunità?