Lead Bartender (Nobu)
Cosa comprende il lavoro
Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
A luxury hotel in Singapore that escapes into a quiet garden enclave in the heart of the city – steps from Orchard Road shops and entertainment and just minutes from the financial district. Enter a world that is intimate and exclusive, yet complete in every way, with an award-winning dinning and 24-hour fitness. A warm, residential ambience showcases over 1,500 Asian art pieces, and thoughtful Four Seasons care elevates every moment.
The Lead Bartender is the core of the Food and Beverage Department operation. He/she must be customer service-oriented and be able to perform quality work efficiently with minimal supervision. He/she is expected to work on a shift patterns, and may also need to work on weekends and public holidays.
He/she is responsible for offering guests of the bar and lounge an enjoyable, expertly served beverage and/or dining experience conforming to Four Seasons standards of excellence for quality, professionalism and friendliness.
Who are we looking for?
- Preferably with 2 years of working experience in the F&B industry or hospitality in a Japanese restaurant
- Postgraduate or diploma in hotel management or related courses
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable working in fast-paced environment
- Team player and ability to learn quickly
- Attentiveness and patience for guest
Join Us Now!
With a culture built on mutual respect, a growing world of opportunities and an environment that supports the personal drive for excellence, a Four Seasons career can be exceptionally rewarding.
- Paid holiday/vacation
- Unique strong culture
- Best-in-industry training
- Career growth opportunities
- Employee service awards/Birthday Gift
- Dental and medical/disability/life insurance
- Annual employee party/social and sporting events
- Complimentary meals in dedicated employee restaurant
- Complimentary stays in Four Seasons properties (based on availability), with discounted meals
- Dipartimento: Bar
Lead Bartender (Nobu)
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: