Descrizione del lavoro
Membership Services is an integral part of the Sports Club Team. The Club Activities Attendant is the concierge for the Club Members and also the natural place where members and guests direct comments, questions, suggestions and concerns. This position will mostly involve evening and weekend shifts.
- Coordinate member and guest events, fitness, and tennis reservations.
- Handle POS transactions and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Executive Office and Sales team
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills required.
- The ability to handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism.
- Accommodate special requests whenever possible, resolve customer complaints, and assist guests/members in all inquiries in connection with club services.
- This position requires a flexible schedule to include a.m., p.m., weekends and holidays.
Four Seasons offers an award-winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary & wages
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniforms and free uniform care
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
- Watch us at: https://youtu.be/lzq78MIkT2s
You will have valid work authorization for the U.S.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
Four Seasons Resort & Club Dallas is an equal opportunity employer.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.