For more than 60 years, diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB) have been part of our cultural network in the Four Seasons and underline how we do business every day.
Our guests and employees come from all parts of the world so we ensure each of them are welcomed, understood and feel at home with us. Our commitment is to treat all with dignity and respect. That is why we in the Czech Republic are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, opinions and experiences are valued and each and every one of our employees feels that they belong and can reach their potential. Our employees are the key to our success.We are a human brand. We are a culture brand. We are Four Seasons
We are the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels and resorts currently managing more than 120 properties worldwide.Four Seasons Hotel Prague
is looking for a talented Night Supervisor
to join our Front Office team.About our Priorities as an Employer
About You and about the JobYou will be
- Recruiting and keeping top talent
- Enabling employee growth
- Improving the employee experience
- Establishing a feedback culture
- Nurturing respectful communication
- Fostering diversity, equity and inclusion
ideally a professional who is warm, hospitable, organized, driven with a great communication style appealing to our guests and employees. You will be managing a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing guest needs and adding personal recommendations. Part of your duties will be reviewing late arrivals, next day early arrivals and departures to plan for the next day’s activities and assuring that all financial and credit procedures are followed. You will be reporting directly to the Front Office Manager and be responsible for supervising the night team in a constructive and efficient manner in order to create and maintain the highest level of service consistent with Four Seasons Standards. The Front Office is also the natural place where guests direct comments, questions, suggests and concerns.
Qualifications in detail:
What to Expect
- Firm knowledge of hotel operations and must have minimum 1 year of experience in Supervisor position in Rooms Division in a 4-5* hotel.
- High level of independence and ability to make on-the-spot decisions.
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi task.
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language.
- Ability to communicate in Czech language is a plus.
- Guest centricity attitude and pro-active approach to involvement in operations.
- Schedule flexibility - ability to work night shifts, weekends and holidays.
- College degree preferably specializing in hotel management or equivalent experience is required.
- Must have EU work authorization.
This position is offered for a definite period of time of 12 months with a possible extension based on your performance. Your trial period will be 3 months. Feedback is a key; therefore, you will be asked to give your feedback on a regular basis and you will also have an informal chat with your manager.
FS Prague People value a culture of unique personal contribution and strive for excellence. We value an open and transparent communication and working in a psychologically safe environment. We enjoy common goal to make us always better and stronger. And we love to have a fun together.
We want people engaged, committed with a creative and open mindset and strong sense for responsibility. We want people who enjoy to serve the others.
We hire for the attitude not for the skills.Benefits Include
Passionate team with lots of fun
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Discover the world with attractive employee rates at Four Seasons Hotels worldwide
Complimentary Employee Meals and laundry/dry cleaning
Employee benefit cafeteria system
Jobs at Four Seasons LTD