At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts – a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 127 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 47 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
Schedule staff and complete payroll records in accordance with budgeted guidelines.
As the leader in branded residences since 1982, Four Seasons currently operate 38 residential properties around the world and 80% of the projects in our pipeline contain a residential component.Main Duties/Description:
The benefits offered by Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait include:
- Conduct all opening procedures including obtain pool keys, unlocking all cabinets, setting up amenities and organizing pool towels.
- Conduct all closing procedures at shift end.
- Oversee service of guest amenities (towel set-up, cold towels, juices, fruits and other amenities) to ensure guests are provided with a level of service in keeping with Four Seasons standards.
- Oversee the maintenance of the equipment.
- Utilize the hotels computer system by ringing up sales, printing checks, closing checks and complete end of day revenue reports as well as Avero log entries.
- Follow up on service procedures (day time and evening time).
- Interview and select job applicants as well as supervise, discipline and give performance evaluations for outlet employees.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Report any accident immediately, no matter how minor to a manger.
- Full board single living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced compound
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels worldwide
- Regular social and sporting events
- Paid home leave tickets
- Quality employee meals
- Free transportation to and from work
- High speed Wi-Fi internet in accommodation and employee transportation buses