Four Seasons Hotel Miami is looking for Security Officer
who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our employees have the opportunity to shape our guests experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned organization.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is an urban oasis nestled in the residential side of Brickell surrounded by Miami’s favorite neighborhoods. The Hotel offers a relaxing two-acre pool terrace, Equinox Fitness Center & Spa, multi-million dollar art collection, an award winning steakhouse - EDGE Steak & Bar, and connects guests to Miami’s most alluring and vibrant destinations recommended by in-house experts.
The Security Officer forms part of the Security Team who is responsible for providing a safe and secure environment in which guests can relax and/or conduct business. This department establishes, promotes and maintains the Hotel’s security and property protection. The Security Team is available 24-hours a day. The Security Officer actively participates in the day-to-day security operations of the property to ensure the safety and security of all guests, personnel and property.
We are looking for individuals who are skilled problem solvers with a high attention to detail. The Security Officer position involves a large amount of contact with guests, local law enforcement and other authorities and excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills are required. As this position is physical in nature candidates must be able to stand for up to 8hrs per shift and lift up to 50lbs. Previous Security experience in a luxury hotel setting is preferred.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Previous administration of persons in lifesaving or property protection situations preferred.
- Experienced in CPR, first aid, firefighting and crowd control.
- Previous police or security experience.
Benefits Four Season Employees Enjoy
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required unless the candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship .
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf