Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons .
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.
https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/ The Opportunity:
The Four Seasons Residence Club is looking for passionate pool attendants to join the team! You will be responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction by cordially greeting guests, taking orders, and finalizing beverage service in a professional and friendly manner. The position requires flexible working hours scheduled to work opening, mid, and closing shift coverage based on the hours of operation. The pool attendant will also be trained to become a food and beverage server at the Ocotillo Grill, the poolside restaurant, and rotate the shifts between the pool deck and the restaurant. The operating hours are 6:30am-Sunset daily, with the kitchen open from 11am-4pm. The Residence Club Attendant/Server will get the first opportunity to work weekly/monthly event nights.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Who We Look For:
- Greeting and seating guests in pool area and providing water service
- Taking & finalizing food and beverage orders
- Knowledge of poolside menu and amenities
- Making all beverages, alcoholic and non-alcoholic including pool side food & beverage amenities
- Upkeeping cleanliness of the pool area, including service stations
- Trained to be the Ocotillo Grill food and beverage server for lunch services
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- A person who is caring, positive, and enthusiastic
- 1-2 years of food and beverage serving and/or related food and beverage experience is a benefit.
- ability to walk up to 10 hours per day in a desert climate.
- Valid Maricopa County Food Handler’s Card
- Flexibility to work any day of the week, including weekends and holidays.
- Competitive wages and health care benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k Retirement Plan)
- Paid time off includes, but is not limited to, sick leave, vacation time, and holidays.
- Exclusive travel programs at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts around the world, as well as Friends & Family rate options
- Employee exclusive shows and experience discount offering
- Energizing employee culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- And so much more!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf