Beverly Wilshire a Four Seasons Hotel
The Beverly Wilshire a Four Seasons Hotel is looking for a Pool Attendant who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. This position has the opportunity to shape employee experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned hotels. The Pool Attendant reports to the Director of Spa. Work authorization for the location is required.
Join Our Team
Located at the intersection of Wilshire and Rodeo, an international cast of personalities comes together amid urban buzz, Hollywood glamour and a sophisticated California vibe. Experience CUT, Wolfgang Puck's, and become part of a iconic hotel of the Four Seasons Portfolio. Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion for providing above and beyond guest experiences. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
The Pool Attendant maintains cleanliness, set-ups and spa standards in the locker rooms, work out areas and pool. They also work quickly in high-pressure environment and have the ability to handle multiple tasks at once. Their responsibilities include the following
- Provide guests with food and beverage, water, towels and assistance with seating arrangements at the pool and surrounding areas.(40%)
- Provide accurate information to guests in a courteous manner; fill all reasonable guest requests or requirements; anticipate guest needs. (20%)
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (10%)
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers, supervisors, and outside contacts. (10%)
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for individuals with high organizational skills. Speaking, writing and reading English is required. This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work different shifts, holidays and some weekends.
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application
******Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview. ******
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf