We are turning up the volume in Music City and we want you to join our playlist! Weaving the warmth of southern hospitality with the intuition of Four Seasons service, our team is changing the landscape of Nashville.
We are seeking a Pool Supervisor
, an exciting opportunity to be part of the new Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Nashville!
This individual takes ownership and responsibility of their department, challenging those around them to provide the best possible level of service and attention. Al fresco food and beverage enjoyment combines delightfully with a scenic Nashville rooftop atmosphere to provide an unparalleled experience for guests and residents alike.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the pool deck
- Direct attendants, servers, and bartenders as necessary as well as assisting guests and residents
- Ensure all staff adhere to all Four Seasons standards of service for pool service and food and beverage service
- Assist managing inventory, scheduling, and meal breaks for staff
- Review daily arrivals to ensure proper handling of V.I.P. guests, residents, return guests, groups, etc.
- Supervise the consistency of quality and efficiency of food and beverage service
- Maintain the Poolside as a safe environment and in accordance with all health department regulations
- Assist other departments as required in resolving problems. The ability to handle guest complaints and concerns and to act where needed
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-2 years supervisory experience in a food and beverage related role
- Ability to work inside and outside while servicing the Pool area. Subject to all weather conditions including sun, wind, and rain
- The Supervisor position requires continuous standing for up to 8 hours a day and requires the ability to lift up to 50lbs
- A sincere willingness to provide service to residents, guests, and peers
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to work with teams all around the hotel
- Ability to function well under pressure, set priorities and adjust to changing conditions
- High work ethic, with a sense of responsibility for the role filled within our team
- Knowledge of Nashville and surrounding areas, highly desirable, however not required
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel or resort
- Must be flexible with schedule- Able to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays shifts
- Strong oral presentation skills
- Ability to carry and balance a tray. Ability to accurately process cash and credit card transactions
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume and demanding environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to handle difficult situations and guests
About Four Seasons Hotel & Private Residences Nashville
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
A soaring new landmark on the Nashville skyline, Four Seasons pays homage to the city’s creative spirit. 40 stories high, with 235 keys (42 suites) and 143 residence units, the property is located in the upmarket neighborhood of SoBro where floor to ceiling windows provide unobstructed downtown panoramic views. The hotel will feature 25,330 sq ft of meeting space, Mimo Restaurant and Bar, a luxury spa, and an outdoor pool deck. Service Culture
Currently operating over 120 hotels and resorts, and 45 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride, and satisfaction in what we do. What to Expect
- Dynamic Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, and 401k Retirement Plan) as well as Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Sick Pay, Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complementary Uniforms and uniform care
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- And so much more!
Authorization to work in the United States is required for this role. FOUR SEASONS HOTELS & RESORTS
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us. Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf