Descrizione del lavoro
Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons .
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.
The Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is in search of a Server Assistant to join the Proof Restaurant Team. Server Assistants serve guest needs by supporting the Food Servers and Food Runners in delivering exceptional guest service to create memorable occasions in Proof Restaurant.
Proof, an American Canteen is a three-meal period restaurant that takes you on a culinary road trip, tapping into the nation's rich heritage and the historic days of Route 66. Televisions, shuffleboard and a bustling bar bring buzzing energy to the restaurant on a nightly basis.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Clearing, cleaning and set-up/break down of tables, chairs, linens, china, glass and silver for service.
- Greeting guests and providing water and intro service.
- Stocking items for restaurant and cleaning on an as need basis.
Who We Look For:
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Food & Beverage experience, hotel/resort experience preferred, not required.
- Must be able to be on feet for entire shift and communicate with guests appropriately and effectively.
- Above and beyond attitude is required as well as a flexible schedule with ability to work weekends/holidays and mornings.
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf