Descrizione del lavoro
Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons .
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.
The Four Seasons Resort in Scottsdale is in seach of an experienced Server to embark on a road trip across America in Proof, an American Canteen! Featuring homestyle cookin’ from all 50 states, locally grown fare and a bustling environment filled with fun games, sports and soda jerks! Our Servers provide exceptional knowledge of the menu while anticipating guest needs.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Fully understanding the menu, including entrees, preparation and taste
- Using Point of Sale system
- Coordinating food timing and transporting items to the guest table and building rapport with the guest with above and beyond service.
- Offering recommendations and tailoring the guest dining experience into a memorable occasion.
Who We Look For:
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous serving experience in upscale establishment
- Hotel/resort experience preferred
- Great communication skills and fantastic attitude!
- Flexible schedule required
- Valid Maricopa County Food Handler’s card.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to walk / stand up to 8 hours per shift
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
45 Park Lane