Join our team!
Are you ready to take the next big step in your hospitality career? Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is currently looking for a talented and dynamic Registered Massage Therapist who shares our passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything he/she does!
An integral member of the Spa, the Massage Therapist position performs massages and body treatments according to established Four Seasons protocols. The Massage Therapist also complies with Four Seasons core and culture standards. This position ensures a positive spa experience for all guests.
- Perform massages and body treatments;
- Ensure a positive spa experience for all guests;
- Assess clients by conducting range of motion and muscle tests and propose treatment plans;
- Explain procedures, risks and benefits to clients;
- Suggest home care instructions and provide information about techniques for further postural improvement and stretching, strengthening, relaxation and rehabilitative exercises;
- Maintain records of treatments given;
Preferred qualifications & skills
ABOUT FOUR SEASONS HOTELS & RESORTS
- One (1) years of experience as a massage therapist in a high-volume luxury spa environment / health club;
- Knowledge of various massage treatment protocols (e.g. Thai Massage, Foot Reflexology Massage, Stretch Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Facial Massage, and/or Aroma Oil Massage);
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO);
- Completion of Post-Secondary education (Diploma in Massage Therapy from an accredited school);
- Fluency in reading, writing, and spoken English is required;
- Flexible schedule;
- Positive working attitude; and
- Knowledge of additional languages is an asset.
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
What to expect
Learn more about what it’s like to work for Four Seasons:
- Employee Travel Program that includes complimentary room nights & employee experience rates at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts with discounted meals and other services at each location
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Educational assistance, access to E-Cornell University online courses at discounted pricing as well as in-house training workshops for line and management employees.
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Hourly wage including commission $45.00-65.00 per hour, plus cash tips.
https://www.linkedin.com/company/four-seasons-hotels-and-resorts Learn more about Four Seasons Toronto on Social Media:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.