Join a diverse and talented team in Boston
We are seeking individuals who are warm, hospitable and start with the heart. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule – do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. Candidates will have an opportunity to be a part of a cohesive and dynamic team with opportunities to build a successful career. We empower our employees to be themselves, and become masters of their craft. At Four Seasons, we ensure that your employee experience is just as rewarding as our guest experience. The Role
Four Seasons Hotel Boston is looking for an On Call Residences Services Attendant (Door/Runner)
to join our dynamic Residential Team. We are looking for someone with excitement and dedication in serving our residents. Satisfying our residents depends on the united efforts of many, we are most effective when we work together cooperatively, respecting each other’s contribution and importance.
Are you excited about delivering the best Residential experience to our residents? This position may be the perfect fit for you! The Residences Guest Services Attendant (Door/Runner) provides valet parking service to the residences and manages personal deliveries. We are looking for a Residences Guest Services Attendant (Door/Runner) that will recognize our residents, establish connections and be present on our front drive. As our hotel & residence is open 24/7, 365 days a year, our Residences Guest Services Attendant (Door/Runner) to be flexible in working mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays. About You:
What to Expect from Your Work Experience
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Strong communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and driving record in good standings
- Work authorization in the United States
- Top of market pay.
- Have career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Hotel Boston and worldwide with our company.
- Get to experience other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts through the complimentary room nights program.
- Complimentary meals at our employee cafeteria.
- 401k participation with company matching program.
- Complimentary Life insurance.
- Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off.
- And much more!
Learn more about our property and what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf