About Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon:
Located in the heart of Lisbon, our historic Hotel wears the cultural heart and soul of Portugal on its sleeve. Inside, art-deco sensibilities mingle with an updated Louis XVI style, and a collection of important contemporary local artwork fills our halls. Outside, views of the city’s rolling hills and brightly tiled exteriors spread out before you.
The hotels extensive outside terrace overlooking Eduardo VII Park, offers a true resort feel with its new outdoor pool and lush garden.
An urban oasis with a spa and indoor pool, and a rooftop fitness center with an outdoor running track overlooking the city’s seven hills.
Varanda, the modern restaurant vaunts top-level cuisine under the guidance of Chef Pascal Meynard. It is famous for the generous brunch and varied menu of gourmet delicacies.
Skillful curatorship – “curadoria
” in Portuguese – lies at the heart of CURA, the hotel’s new restaurant where young Michelin-starred Chef and head culinary curator Pedro Pena Bastos selects his ingredients as meticulously as an artist chooses his paints, drawing from Lisbon’s rich regional palette of seasonal ingredients to create artisanal dishes of great depth, taste and meaning.
The most recent project- an outdoor swimming pool and bar with under-water music. The Hotel’s new pool area is a sophisticated oasis perfect for enjoying and relaxing dip with a refreshing drink. The Pool Bar’s menu offers a good selection of food, petiscos,
drinks and Lisbon-inspired cocktails.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our Team in LisbonWhy to join our Team:
- You will be part of a talented Family and Unique Culture;
- You will have the opportunity to be you, to show your skills and passion for flawless service;
- You will have a wide range of career growth opportunities within Four Seasons hotel chain;
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and advantages.
- Perform in our environment with a positive and friendly attitude;
- Closely work as a team on a daily basis as it pertains to sales activities for your responsible markets;
- Develop relationships with WSO offices and contribute to accounts development;
- Prospecting and closing individual and group bookings accounts on behalf of the hotel;
- Account management of accounts portfolio;
- Prospect for new business opportunities within the segment;
- Plan and execute sales developments, attend client events, organize sales calls and participate to trade shows;
- Daily tasks of reactive role in preparing groups offers, contracts, proformas and group resume’s;
- Coordinate with other Department Heads to ensure quality of guest/group satisfaction;
- Understand and use the various sales tools the company to follow up the groups requests;
- Update Sales tools and input weekly activities;
- Demonstrate exceptional knowledge about Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon;
- Set strategy for the segment and provide market insights and comp set analysis;
- Conduct site inspections and client entertainment both on and off property;
- Support on preparing sales presentation, meetings presentations.
- Candidate must be highly organized with an ability to deal with multiple responsibilities and multi task in a fast pace environment;
- Candidate must be skilled in all areas of communication and must possess strong interpersonal abilities;
- Strong attention to details;
- Confident and professional telephone manner;
- Knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Office and Amadeus/Golden Sales & Catering preferred;
- The candidate must hold the required authorization to work in an European country;
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency both in Portuguese and English.
Learn more about our property and what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting: