Spa/Health Club Receptionist
Descrizione del lavoro
Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons .
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.
The Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is currently looking for a Full Time Spa Receptionist to run the front desk in our destination spa!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer phones,
- Schedule appointments and take reservations
- Check guests in/out of spa appointments.
- Greet guests and assist with all guest inquiries
Who We Look For:
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Spa or Health Club experience
- Warm, welcoming, and inviting personality
- Professional communication and the ability to read, write, speak fluently in English (Spanish is preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn other proprietary software applications.
- The ability to stand up to 8 hours per shift.
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf