Regular Full Time Steward $16 HR ”At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.”Join our team in the Land of Enchantment!
Are you ready to take the next big step in your hospitality career? Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is seeking an energetic individual for Stewarding.
An individual who shares our passion for achieving service excellence and infuses enthusiasm into everything he/she does!What are we looking for and what can you bring to the table?
- We’re for looking for hard working individual with a passion for hospitality that possess integrity and accountability.
- An individual who let’s their personality shine through and can be themselves.
- They feel empowered to make the best decisions to get the job done.
- This individual must be able to stand and walk around for up to 8 hours and left up to 40lbs.
What would my job responsibilities be?
- 2+ years of service industry experience preferably in a luxury hospitality environment
- Flexibility and ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and Holidays.
What will it be like working for Four Seasons?
- Is responsible for the cleaning, maintenance, and sanitation of Four Seasons’ china, glass, silver and kitchen equipment.
- This individual is also in charge of proper cleaning of the kitchen production area as well as equipment set-up.
- Assist with expediting of food for Banquet functions in accordance with production and quality standards.
- The steward is required to maintain a safe work environment by making sure all kitchen floor areas have all safety signs and are well kept.
- They must be a committed team player, their action show that they care about the team and strive to achieve success together.
You would be working for the only hospitality company who’s employees have proudly recognized us to be a “Great Place to Work – For ALL
” by Fortune Magazine for 23 consecutive years. Four Seasons is the leading luxury hospitality company in the world with a firm commitment to customer service. Dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality, Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of -the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We believe that our most valuable asset are our employees and we truly embrace diversity, equality, inclusiveness. We build our culture upon integrity, trust, transparency, respect and kindness!What about the great Benefits?
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons over 125 locations worldwide (subject to availability)
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Excellent Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary employee parking
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Spa Discounts
- Medical benefit plan, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and Pet Insurance. Includes Domestic Partnerships.
- Incredible Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways
"US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location."
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf