Descrizione del lavoro
This Hotel is right by Downtown Denver and has a great culinary experience to give to you! Apply now, and be able to travel to the US, while on your off days you can go Skiing, visit the local Museums, or take a stroll through Belleview Park!
A uniform and staff meal is provided. You will need to bring your own knives.
The hotel will accommodate you on site upon your arrival for up to 14 days to cover room and tax. All other fees are your own responsibility.
Upon arrival to Denver Intl Airport take an uber or taxi to the hotel to check in.
You will accrue personal time off after 90 days of training per hours worked.
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Altre offerte consigliate
Ti presentiamo il nostro team
- Assistant Front Office Manager wanted in the heart of Washington DC!Washington, DC, United States
- Visa Specialist (US passport holders only)Atlanta, GA, United States
- Seeking passionate cook for Michelin restaurant!Beverly Hills, CA, United States
- Program Coordinator (US passport holders only)Atlanta, GA, United States
- Front Desk Agent position offered at this 4* Nashville Hotel!Nashville, TN, United States