Cluster Meeting & Events Planning Manager
A Meeting & Events (M&E) Planning Manager supports in leading and managing the Meeting and Events Planning office to actively ensure a smooth-running operation for our customers and their events and to maximize revenue by upselling our products to existing client events inhouse.
What will I be doing?
A Meeting & Events (M&E) Planning Manager supports in leading and managing the Meeting and Events Planning office to actively ensure a smooth-running operation for our customers and their events and to maximize revenue by upselling our products to existing client events inhouse. The Meeting & Events (M&E) Planning Manager will interact frequently with customers and Guests to learn about their needs and develop relationships from which to earn repeat and expanded business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Maximize all Group, Conference, and Event revenue opportunities
· Review business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive efforts to fill capacity and meet set targets
· Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, and manage the departments' adherence to achieving that strategy
· Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
· Ensure the Meeting and Events (M&E) Planning Team Members are developed effectively and generate a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and processing contracts
· Manage and develop the Meeting and Events (M&E) Planning Team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the hotel and company
· Organize hotel promotional activities
· Meals on duty, service charge and stylish uniforms
· Access to skills development programs and hundreds of courses through Hilton University
· Worldwide career opportunities
· Industry-leading Team Member travel rates through Go Hilton
· Wellbeing initiatives to help you thrive and be your best self
· A workplace to be proud of
· Opportunities to be recognized for being awesome and doing a great job
· Be part of the Blue Energy Team and cooperate on our ESG activities!
What are we looking for?
A Meeting & Events (M&E) Planning Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
· Demonstrated previous managerial or supervisory experience in a Reservations and/or Conference and Events Sales function in the hotel sector
· Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high levels of performance and exceed targets
· Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
· Excellent up selling capability and an ability and desire to coach up selling techniques to their team
· Excellent organizational and planning skills
· Accountable and resilient
· Ability to work under pressure
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
· Previous experience in the same or similar role
· Good local market knowledge
· Czech language (business level)
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Lingue richieste: Inglese e Ceca.
Award-winning hotel in the heart of Prague
We are Hilton Prague hotels - Cluster properties 5 minutes walking distance of each other. An ideal location, between the historic Old Town and the business district, combines with great service at Hilton Prague & Hilton Prague Old Town. All of Prague’s major attractions and shopping centers are within easy reach and the airport is just a 25 minute drive away. From delicious cuisine and stylish guest rooms, to our health club and meeting facilities, you’ll find an impressive list of amenities here at the hotel. But just don’t take our word for it – plan your stay and see why we’ve been awarded ‘Best Hotel in the Czech Republic’ for six consecutive years now.