Assistant Executive Steward - Conrad Los Angeles
Cosa comprende il lavoro
Join us as an Assistant Executive Steward and be a part of the newest luxury hotel in downtown LA, Conrad Los Angeles !
As part of the highly anticipated billion-dollar The Grand LA project, this is the 7th Conrad Hotel in the U.S. and the 1st in California. Located in the most exciting state-of-the-art development to come to DTLA, this luxurious 28-story hotel will have over 300 rooms, a spa, 16,000 square foot rooftop with a pool deck, over 13,000 square feet of event space, and 6 food and beverage outlets. This includes a signature restaurant & bar, a signature bar, rooftop restaurant, lobby bar, pool, and in-room dining all in partnership with Chef Jose Andres' award-wining restaurant group, ThinkFoodGroup .
In this role, you will assist the Executive Steward in overseeing all stewarding operations within the hotel managing a team of 10+.
The ideal candidate will be a driven leader with excellent organization and time management skills, a keen eye for detail, and a talent for building teams. This individual must thrive in high-pressure environments and excel in creating structure and processes. At least two (2) years of stewarding leadership experience with a background in upscale hotels is required. Prior union management and hotel opening experience are a plus.
Want to get an inside look? Take a virtual tour .
About The Grand LA:
The Grand LA combines lifestyle, arts, and culture to provide a truly unique experience in Los Angeles. It is at the epicenter of downtown LA’s cultural corridor across from the Walt Disney Concert Hall with two towers, a 45-story residential and 28-story hotel, and more than 176,000 square feet of retail space anchored by chef-driven restaurants and a collection of shops, entertainment, and hospitality.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Executive Steward, you would be responsible for assisting the Executive Steward with managing and directing stewarding operations to ensure designated food and beverage outlets have necessary supplies and equipment in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Through supervision and management of stewarding personnel, including counseling, discipline, training and direction, ensure that all banquet functions have the proper equipment and supplies and that the food is delivered from the kitchen in a timely and proper manner for service.
- Implement, oversee and follow up on all sanitation standards and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring food service equipment is secure and maintained in proper order.
- Prepare weekly schedules and schedule additional personnel as needed. Authorize overtime, when necessary.
- Maintain control over inventory of china, glass and silver.
- Oversee and maintain the supply of necessary equipment (china, glass and silver) to the Restaurant, Room Service and Banquet areas.
- Practices and encourages safe working habits. Reports any injuries or any hazards in the BOH areas to the pertinent department.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits- Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Dipartimento: F&B Sala
Assistant Executive Steward - Conrad Los Angeles
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: