Assistant Hygiene Manager / Hygiene Manager
Cosa comprende il lavoro
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
A Hygiene Manager supervises and manages The HFSMS (Hilton Food Safety Management System) for the entire F&B culinary operation in the company. A Hygiene Manager directs, coaches and trains team members to enhance the team’s skills. He or she works with the Production, Housekeeping and Engineering teams on a daily basis to ensure HACCP and HFSMS standards are adhered to and Food Safety production remains consistent.
What will I be doing?
As the Hygiene Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for the Entire HACCP & HFSMS program.
- Attend meetings and trainings as directed by the Director of Operations.
- Responsible for the daily F&B audit, action plans and reports.
- Train all culinary and F&B team members.
- Maintain good communication with internal, external guests and team members.
- Supervise daily and point out malpractices, recording it in a logbook for further action.
- Knowledgeable of fire control and safety procedures.
- Check and ensure that garbage room hygiene is up to standard and method of garbage classification is approved.
- Maintain contact with customers, suppliers, government, competitors and the other league members.
- Motivate all culinary members, building strong teamwork.
- Organize and assist the Finance team with the monthly inventory.
- Mentor all Kitchen, Food & Beverage team members in ensuring food safety standards.
- Act as a liaison with other departments and external agencies including high-level public and private contacts.
- Schedule, conduct and follow up on HACCP and HFSMS meetings.
- Attend designated meetings and deal with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors.
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of public and private entities.
- Drive the Continuous Improvement Programme with an established and dedicated team that has assisted in the company achieving HFSMS and focusing on HACCP accreditation.
- Communicate with the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef on all aspects of the HFSMS & HACCP, to ensure proper co-ordination of instructions and directives.
- Streamline all training requirements with HFSMS and HACCP team members and ensure they are adhered to.
- Supervise hygiene procedures, monitor logbooks, hot and cold service holding units to ensure proper food turnover and cleanliness.
- Implement corrective actions when food does not comply with HACCP standards.
- Emphasize on the importance of our FIFO (First in, first out) and date labelling systems.
- Maintain a good working relationship with other departments and employees to ensure full co-operation and commitment from all.
- Perform other duties related to operations in order to maintain the food safety management system of the hotel.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What are we looking for?
A Hygiene Manager serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- At least 6 years of working experience in the Industrial Hygiene field.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP).
- Good command in English, both verbal and written to meet business needs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good team player.
- Capable of accomplishing assignments.
- Able to operate all cleaning equipment.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Dipartimento: Evento
Assistant Hygiene Manager / Hygiene Manager
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: