The Hilton Orlando is looking for a Banquet Set-Up Manager to join their team!
The resort features 249,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, with picturesque outdoor venues and large, modern rooms with natural lighting. Hilton Orlando is connected to the South side of the Orlando Orange County Convention Center by a covered walkway, adding more convenience to group travelers. The banquets team can support events for up to 4500 pax.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years previous experience in a banquet set-up position, excellent time management and organizational skills, proven ability leading a medium-sized team, excellent communication skills and a flexible approach.
This is a full-time position which requires full availability to work varying shifts across weekdays, weekends and holidays. Here are some perks you can enjoy when joining our team:
• Access to your pay when you need it through Daily Pay
• Career growth & development
• The Go Hilton travel discount program
• Competitive wellness benefits
• Team Member Resource Groups
• Recognition and rewards programs
• And so much moreWhat will I be doing?
A Banquet Set Up Manager hires, trains, and directs the banquet staff in the planning and set up of all banquet space in order to ensure a successful function and repeat business.
What are we looking for?
- Working with guests and hotel team members to ensure high quality and cleanliness standards of all meeting rooms and pre-function space
- Supervises and conducts the set up, break down, and service of all conference meeting rooms
- Develops checklists and cleaning schedules to ensure proper cleanliness and maintenance of meeting space
- Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules, and evaluates Banquet Houseperson team
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!