Descrizione del lavoro
The Chief Concierge manages Concierge team members in order to provide special assistance and information about local area attractions to guests and patrons, offering a wide selection of choices and alternatives to ensure guest satisfaction in line with Hilton and hotel policies and procedures.
What will I be doing?
As the Chief Concierge, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Develop all luggage related procedures and ensure that they are well followed by the Concierge and Bell team members.
- Ensure all information is updated and available for easy access for all Front Office team members.
- Ensure that the Rooms Division Director/Front Office Manager, Assistant Front Office Manager and Duty Manager are updated of any problems or difficulties encountered, so that assistance is obtained.
- To guide all Concierge associates in accordance to hotel standards, appraise their performances, recommend promotions or transfers and handle disciplinary actions.
- Ensure proper reception of Hilton Honors members as well as other guests at the airport for both arrival and departure.
- Give recommendations on hotel operations when opportunities arise to improve services, increase revenue or reduce costs.
- Ensure that all Concierge and Bell team members adhere to the grooming standards set by the hotel.
- Set team goals in consultation with team members according to hotel/ department goals, policies and practices.
- Understand team members’ career plan, communicating with the team opportunities in order to motivate.
- Build up a team with multi-tasking abilities to increase productivity for the hotel.
- Maintain good personal presentation, adhering to hotel and Hilton standards.
- Ensure that all reporting and servicing deadlines are met on a timely basis.
- Adhere to the hotel’s security and emergency policies and procedures.
- Understand local tourism culture and city profile to provide considerate service to guests.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Familiar with hotel operating system especially OnQ PM, Kipsu, HotSOS, and/or table management system.
- Ensure the work flow of driveway and lobby are maintain.
- The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
What are we looking for?
A Chief Concierge serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other team members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviour’s, skills, and values that follow:
- Secondary school education and above.
- At least 3 years in a supervisory level position in Concierge operation.
- Fluent in English to meet business needs.
- Appreciate Hilton culture.
- Good character and ethics.
- Strictly obey the relevant laws and regulations, internal policies and implementations.
- Strong sense of principle, professional management ability, a good team player, excellent interpersonal skills, sense of decency, honest and reliable.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and learning ability.
- Hotel management experience preferred, but not required.
- Member of the Golden Key Association - Les Clefs d’Or preferred.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!