Our recently renovated luxury hotel in New York, Conrad New York Midtown
, is seeking a Sales Coordinator
to join our Sales
Located in midtown Manhattan, this urban luxury hotel has over 500 rooms, 6,000 square feet in banquet space, and 2 food and beverage outlets. This includes the renovated 3-meal restaurant and in-room dining.Want to learn more? Hotel Website
, Hotel Instagram
, Hotel Facebook
, Restaurant Facebook
, Restaurant Instagram What will I be doing?
As a Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for all the administrative and executive functions of the Hotel Operating Departments. You will work directly with the Commercial Teams in the day-to-day duties to fulfill all basic office activities and to ensure efficiency of the Hotel managers. Specifically, this includes but is not limited to:
What are we looking for?
- Insure that all contract and turnovers are properly issued to clients and internal departments in a timely manner.
- Alert the appropriate Sales Manager or Director of Sales of all space changes in the system. Ensure the accuracy of changes made.
- Responsible for and understanding of the Sales and catering software system, Contracts, and Addendums.
- Read and route all incoming mail. Locate and attach appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by Sales Manager or Director of Sales.
- Manage confidential information that is disseminated to the Executive Committee and Corporate Office
- Assist in answering incoming telephone calls; screening / announcing and transferring calls to appropriate individual or taking a clear, correct message. Distribute messages to appropriate individuals.
- Handle all administrative tasks, which relate to processing booking information including merging of contracts, addendums, turnovers, proposals, space blocking, and FDC logging (activities, leads, reports).
- Oversee and process when necessary the computer duties, FDC logging (activities, leads, reports), printing, scanning.
- Assist the Hotel with special projects, which may include projects, travel arrangements, Expense Reports, Client Events.
- Assist with site inspections, customer inquiries and showing meeting space/guestroom
- Advise sales staff as to ability to accommodate client demands including phone requirements, fit of available space and materials.
- Assist Sales staff in promoting hotel, developing leads and securing re-bookings.
- Imputing activities and leads in to Delphi along with blocking meeting space
- Organizational skills demonstrated with an acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced time sensitive environment
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!The Benefits
– Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)