We are seeking a Complex Delphi Administrator
to join the team at Grand Wailea
! In this role, you will support the teams at Grand Wailea, Hotel del Coronado, and Arizona Biltmore. What will I be doing?
As a Complex Delphi Administrator, you will provide the director and managers of sales and marketing with administrative and clerical support for Grand Wailea, Hotel del Coronado, and Arizona Biltmore. Main responsibilities revolve around Delphi Administration and Sales Incentive Plan management. Additional responsibilities include word-processing, typing, e-mailing, filing, data-entry, faxing, copying, corresponding, answering telephones, processing mail, taking notes and/or dictation, making travel arrangements and performing other general office duties. You will also assist on special projects as needed. Specifically, this includes but not limited to:
What are we looking for?
- Delphi software administration and maintenance of Delphi.fdc applications
- Formulate and implement system standards and procedures in accordance to Hotel operational requirements
- Audit data-entry in Delphi.fdc to ensure Hotel Standard Operating Procedure compliance
- Maintain Delphi Training Manuals, develop, improve and document existing processes/applications
- Conduct periodical trainings for current & new users
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales, catering & F&B reports for key leaders
- Analyze and troubleshoot user’s requests
- Plan & prioritize work assignment/projects
- Perform daily system backup & work closely with IT department
- Frequent interaction with Delphi.fdc users is required so that proper standards & user adherence to system policy is maintained, thus minimizing revenue losses
- Primary support in partnership with key commercial leaders to complete Sales Incentive Plan quarterly for all commercial segments.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!The Benefits
– Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)