An Ecommerce Marketing Coordinator is responsible for responding providing administrative and clerical support to the Director of Sales and Marketing and the Sales and Marketing team in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability.What will I be doing?
As an Ecommerce Marketing Coordinator, you would be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Director of Sales and Marketing and the Sales and Marketing team in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Assist the Director of Sales and Marketing and the Sales and Marketing team with administrative and clerical support to include, but not limited to, proofing advertisement copy, assisting with marketing projects, maintaining the work calendar, processing paperwork, distributing invoices, managing voice mail and e-mail, word-processing, typing, e-mailing, data-entry, filing, faxing, copying, processing mail and taking notes and/or dictation
- Assist with booking reports, contracts, proposals, client calls and honor system point posting
- Answer telephones, expedite correspondence and make travel arrangements, as needed
- Perform other general office duties and assist with special projects, as needed
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hourly rate of $22.00