Descrizione del lavoro
An Event Sales Executive with Hilton Hotels and Resorts will maximize revenue opportunities in all areas of conferences and events by aiding with sales leads and conversion.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brandﾒs reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because itﾒs with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As Event Sales Executive, you will be working within the Sales team to respond to enquiries, convert business, and maximising revenue. Each day will be different, with the following tasks being performed to the highest standards:
- Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
- Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds and entertaining
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
What are we looking for?
An Event Sales Executive at Hilton Sydney is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- High level of IT skills Delphi FDC preferred
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Demonstrated 2 years previous experience working in a Conference & Events Sales role
- Knowledge of hotel property management systems
What benefits will I receive?
- Flexible work opportunities to cater for what matters most
- A competitive industry wage and generous annual leave benefits
- Team member only discount global Hilton room rates
- Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
- Access to Hilton University training
- Career development planning and opportunities within a global brand