Descrizione del lavoro
Join Hilton and you'll have more than just a job, you'll have an exciting career and be part of a global team who are passionate about hospitality!
We are seeking an Event Sales Executive to spread the light and warmth of hospitality to guests at Parmelia Hilton.
What will you be doing?
As Event Sales Executive you will epitomise hospitality in each and every interaction! You will be the welcoming face that promotes and sells events from initial enquiry through to contracting.
- Handle all incoming groups, conference and event leads with warmth and professionalism
- Endorse and sell the Hotel for conference and events, convert leads into confirmed bookings
- Build up enduring customer relationships that allow for an understanding of client’s unique needs and deliver repeat business
- Actively promote the Hotel’s facilities to clients, conduct tours of inspection and attend networking functions as required
- Work as part of our committed Business Development team to ensure increased revenue and demand
- Be goal driven and aware of the key revenue targets and focus all sales opportunities to the achievement these goals
- Collaborate with your fellow team members both operationally and within your department to the common goal
- Be passionate about delivery exceptional guest experiences
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have a passion for customer service and sales, be innovative and a consummate professional. Additional you will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications or certificate IV and above in a related field
- Able to take management direction and works well with a team to achieve goals
- Previous experience in event sales and or an equivalent customer service role, preferably in a hotel environment
- Strong administration and communication skills
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! As a Hilton team member you can expect to receive:
- A competitive salary and annual leave benefits
- Access to Go Hilton, our Team Member Travel Program offering heavily discounted room rates and up to 50% off food and beverage at participating outlets
- Access to Hilton University training, offering more than 3000 learning programs
- Extensive leadership development programs
- Career development planning and opportunities
Altre offerte consigliate
- TEMPORARY Maintenance Assistant (Hourly) - Homewood Suites Atlanta CumberlandAtlanta, GA, United States
- Food and Beverage Manager - Doubletree San JoseSan Jose, CA, United States
- Sous Chef FT Hilton Dallas-Plano Granite ParkPlano, TX, United States
- Dishwasher - President Abraham Lincoln Springfield- a Double Tree by Hilton HotelSpringfield, IL, United States
- Minibar Attendant (Part-Time) - Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront ResortSanta Barbara, CA, United States