The administrative assistant provides the Human Resources Team with administrative support, including typing, filing, answering telephones, taking messages, maintaining appointment calendar, making travel arrangements, internal customer service and other general office duties.What will I be doing?
A Human Resources Administrative Assistant provides the Team with administrative support, including typing, filing, answering telephones, taking messages, maintaining appointment calendar, making travel arrangements, internal customer service and other general office duties:
What are we looking for?
- Maintain of filing system in accordance with the Record Retention policy
- Preparation of special reports or projects, as requested
- Attend all required meetings
- Knowledge of and compliance with all Emergency procedures. Reports unsafe conditions, as appropriate
- Maintain a professional and friendly relationship with other departments, team members and guests
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly fashion
- Other duties as assigned by management
A Human Resources Administrative Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Previous experience in Human Resources
- Excellent knowledge of hospitality
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The hourly rate is $20.07 - $23.00 and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location.
Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance coverage for you and your family, access to our employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) where you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount, debt-free education with access to a wide variety of education credentials through our partnership with Guild Education, mental health resources, paid time off programs, and our travel discount. Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment and the terms of the collective bargaining agreement if applicable.