Descrizione del lavoro
A Lobby Hostess ensures a smooth service sequence taking account of the service standards and the satisfaction of guests. Increasing sales by providing specialist advice and active selling.
What will I be doing?
A Lobby Hostess ensures a smooth service sequence taking account of the service standards and the satisfaction of guests. Increasing sales by providing specialist advice and active selling. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintains effective communication with all related departments to ensure a smooth service delivery.
- Maintains a good working relationship with Personal Concierge Manager & Personal Concierge Team
- Ensures that the rooming of all guests is according to the Waldorf Astoria and Forbes standards
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services, supplies information and responds to guest queries.
- Maintains awareness of guest profiles through the OnQ guest profile system.
- Deals promptly, efficiently and pleasantly with any queries.
- Reviews arrivals, departures and VIP guest bookings.
- Promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities.
- Establishes, promotes and maintains good public relations and enhances sales for the hotel at every opportunity.
- Guest comments and complaints to be reported on the spot and action to be taken if possible.
- To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
- To serve welcome drinks, coffee and towels to all arriving guests.
- To engage all guests in the lobby in meaningful conversation while promoting hotel facilities and services as well as those external attractions that do not conflict with the interests of the hotel.
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations.
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and Team Members.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment.
- To adhere to Company and Hotel rules and regulations at all times.
- To escort guests to rooms and other locations within the hotel.
What are we looking for?
A Lobby Hostess serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards of cleanliness
- Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner
- Previous experience of reception duties
- Qualification in an admin course or similar topic area
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!