A Food and Beverage Lounge Supervisor is responsible for assisting in the daily management of activities and services of all hotel food and beverage operations (lounges, room service, coffee shops, etc.) in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.What will I be doing?
A Food and Beverage Lounge Supervisor, you would be responsible for assisting in the daily management of activities and services of all hotel food and beverage operations (lounges, room service, coffee shops, etc.) in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standard:
- Trains, supervises, counsels, and participates in the evaluation of lounge staff employees for the efficient operation of the restaurant. Directs staff in their work assignments.
- Responsible for ensuring that lounge complies with sanitation and safety standards for Guests and employees.
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipment is in working order. Visually inspects and takes corrective action to ensure that facilities in restaurant look appealing and attractive to guests. Provides guidance for improvement and implements. Necessary adjustments. Oversees work orders to ensure repairs and maintenance of facility are completed on a timely basis.
- Manages and monitors product quality and guest satisfaction in lounge. Responsible for ensuring that food quality is consistent, appealing, and prepared to guest specifications. Moves throughout facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take corrective action to ensure food quality and service standards are met. Verifies temperatures, judges appearance and taste of products, and checks preparation methods to determine quality. Provides guidance for improvement and implements necessary adjustments. Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on quality of service and food in outlet. Investigates and resolves guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Documents inventory forecast usage and monitors supply so that the lounge is stocked with linen, glassware, silverware, china, condiments and other items necessary to provide appropriate customer service. Oversees set up of dining and service areas.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures that relate to the Lounge as well as all local, state and federal laws and regulations. Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Hilton from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance coverage for you and your family, access to our employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) where you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount, debt-free education with access to a wide variety of education credentials through our partnership with Guild Education, mental health resources, paid time off programs, and our travel discount. Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment and the terms of the collective bargaining agreement if applicable. The hourly rate is $18.00 and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location.What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!